Cracked STANDARD Codecs 7.0.8
Cracked STANDARD Codecs 7.0.8 is a collection of audio and video codecs to help you watch movies and listen to songs of various formats without any problems. It also has features for enhancing your media experience, such as full color thumbnails, preview pane for popular file types, and MKV playback on Extenders and Xbox One.
STANDARD Codecs 7.0.8 Full Version
It is possible to select the audio bitstreaming mode, use LAV splitter instead of Microsoft’s Splitter for AVI playback, switch from Microsoft codec to LAV codec for H264 in DirectShow Players, and more. The codec list can be saved to the desktop for further scrutiny. You may analyze or render a media file, test a file’s integrity (CRC32), as well as rebuild the Windows Media Player library. This small utility seamlessly integrates into Windows 7, 8 and 10.
What’s New In This Version:
- Update LAV filters 0.72.0.15
- Updated MediaInfo DLL 18.8.1
- Update Icaros 3.1.0 Final
- Fix upgrade hang during install (for international users also)
Download Setup+Crack Mirror Link
- Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
- Updated often – and has update notification builtin
- Allow use of the PDVD12 decoders for 32bit LiveTV
- Supports the use of Xbox360 as Extenders to playback MKV files
- Allows singleclick setup of Bitstreamed Audio
- Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
- Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
- Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
- Funtionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Window 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Cracked STANDARD Codecs 7.0.8 Free Full Version Download Here